Meet Jeanne from the Nars Audacious Range

Sunday, 23 November 2014




So this here is Jeanne a beautiful deep red from the Nars audacious lipstick range *stares at how beautiful it is* I picked this lipstick up a couple of weeks ago now and I must say, I'm loving using it! I'm never usually daring enough to go for a bright lip but after a little bit of a chat with the lady on the Nars counter and her trying this shade out on me, I caved.  Jeanne is a cherry red but with depth, me and bright bright reds don't mix. These lipsticks are really moisturising and I haven't found this to cling to any dry patches I may have at all and the formula  is really creamy however it drys with a matte feel to it. As for lasting power again, brilliant I did have to top up but I don't end up with a red smear on my face half way though the day. The packaging of these lipsticks is fab, I mean it's magnetic, whats not to love!? I really want to try more from this collection.

Have you tried any from this range?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...