I've been seriously lusting over this ever since I saw Amelia using it in one of her youtube videos.
I've tried several bronzer's before trying to achieve the perfectly sculpted face (my head is SERIOUSLY round guys) but none have really struck me as being that great. This is where Charlotte Tilbury comes in. With the most beautiful packaging I have ever seen this little set has been something I can't stop reaching for whether its my everyday make up or i'm going out. The Sculpt shade in this duo is literally perfect for creating that effortlessly 'sculpted' look, you know the one, very Kim Kardashian-esque (with the help of the Charlotte Tilbury Powder and Sculpt Brush) as for the highlight shade, its just stunning, there are no other words it leaves a healthy looking glow on my cheekbones once applied. The two together are the perfect combo the only thing that may hold you back is the price. At £49 it's not the most purse friendly purchase but I must say, its worth every penny! And it is christmas soon...?
Have you tried this or anything else from Charlotte Tilburys collection?

No comments: