I'm sure you've all seen numerous reviews on the ambient lighting blush's but here's one more to throw into the mix! I received this beautiful blusher for my birthday and I've reached for it everyday since! It's the perfect pinky shade to add a glow to your skin and brighten up the rest of your face. This blusher it super pigmented, you really don't need to be heavy handed at all ( I made that mistake the first time I used it... oops) I've seen a lot of people saying that hourglass products barely show up but first time I used this, there was a little too much on my cheeks!
Packaging wise, its simple but elegant. I must say I was expecting it to be heavier, its very light due to the fact its just a gold coloured plastic I guess, I thought it would be more sturdy feeling but nevertheless it looks lovely. I 'd love to try another of the ambient lighting blushes, possibly dim infusion?
You can get the ambient lighting blushes online or in store at Space NK

wow I just found your blog but I'm blown away! Your photography is everything and your blog is over all amazing! great job lovely! xx
ReplyDeleteThank you so much! you've made my day! xxxx
Delete