Brand Focus: L'oreal

Saturday, 22 November 2014



L'oreal is by far my favourite drugstore brand (don't get me wrong I like others) but L'oreal just does it for me every time. These are 5 of my current favourites from their range.

True Match Foundation: I don't think there are many beauty bloggers who haven't passed comment on this foundation, many have compared it to the Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk (i'm yet to try this so I can't comment yet) however; this foundation is certainly my current drugstore favourite. It leaves my skin looking fresh, it covers well but without looking cakey andits definitely a buildable coverage though depending on what you want. I tend to keep mine minimal and cover 'imperfections' with concealer, I thoroughly reccomend and just in case you wanted to know i'm shade N1.

Lumi Magique Primer: I really like this primer, it certainly makes your skin look more radiant and your skin look like it has a natural glow. If your skin is slightly on the dry side this would be good for you, if your oily i'd steer away! It's a really good base for your foundation and I certainly think it makes mine last the little while longer.

Cheryl's Nude: I literally love this lipstick, its so creamy! It's the perfect nude for my skin-tone (nobody likes foundation lips). This is my everyday lipstick, kind of a fail safe, I know it works and if in doubt go with what you know. The only issue is... what has happened to this lipstick!? I've raided every drugstore I've come across and it's just not there, my only guess is it's been discontinued and I really can't understand why! *inserts cry face emoji*

Glam Bronze Bronzing Powder: This really is a gem, I think I picked this up one day when there was a 3 for 2 on and I just didn't really know what else to get as my 3rd item, luckily I picked this and found rather a fabulous bronzer, I have shade 06 golden bronze. Its a lovely colour for a day to day contour or an all over warmth and it's a steal at just £7.99.

Brow Artist Plumper: The newest addition here and an obvious dupe for the benefit gimme brow. I never tried any of the other drugstore brow mascaras (is what even what you call them?) the wands just seemed a little too big for me. This is the perfect product for those, like me who struggle with their brows. My brows are more on the darker side and it seems every time i try a pencil I look like I've stuck those fake moustaches on my face (nice!). It just helps get my brows into place and adding a little more depth to them. I have the medium/dark shade.

Have you tried any of these products from L'oreal? Are there any others I should be trying?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...