Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer | A new favourite

Sunday, 1 February 2015



So January/February is really going to be a post heavy month because I've gone a little bit crazy with spending money (you may have seen my latest Instagram photo - there's more than that! *slaps wrist*) One of the things I've picked up recently is this, the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer. I've seen people rave about this for so so long but for some reason I decided to  stick to my Rimmel wake me up concealer, why? It was accessible and was stocked in my local town which has barely any shops. 

All of this has changed and I picked this up on a recent trip into Leeds! (if you live near Leeds, seriously is is amazing for shopping) I can't get over how amazing this concealer is, first use and that was it bye bye Rimmel. I got the shade vanilla (that and custard are the most purchased I think) It covered all those little imperfections, especially my bags perfectly. I'd say it was a fairly thick concealer but it doesn't look cakey it looks so flawless on the skin and it's super lightweight. This is by far my new favourite concealer; I actually went to repurchase this online the same week I bought this but sadly vanilla was out of stock. 

Is it worth the hype? 100% I'm obsessed with it and it's worth every penny! 
You can but this from NarsHarvey Nichols and Space N.K for £22 
Have you tried this concealer? Do you love it or are you dying to try it? 



4 comments:

  1. I love this concealer so much! It's incredible - it's got the perfect consistency and level of coverage. I found it runs out extremely quickly though and it's not cheap. As much as I'd love to repurchase it every month or so, I can't afford to :'(

    alittlesoapbox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, i'm coming to Leeds in a couple of weeks so i'll be stocking up! I love it, but I know what you mean, not a great deal cheaper than their foundation! xx

      Delete
  2. I've never tried the Nars products but I always see them being raved about. I need to start experimenting a bit more with makeup haha I'm totally obsessed with the NYX Concealer though. I use it absolutely every day for highlighting.. LOVE!

    Nyaomi x | Miss Wright

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've hardly tried anything from nyx so i'll take a look! Nars is absolutely one of my most loved brands! x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...