Swatched: Right, heavy swatch, Left, one swipe
First thing, i'm glad I ordered this online, because I can just imagine me asking for this very name at a counter would lead to me feeling very awkward, although i'm sure anyone behind the Nars counter would be used too it (example deep throat, orgasm... it goes on) The name is a little bit of a strange one but nonetheless, this product is now in the most used section of my make up storage. Its a lovely pinky nude shade, am I going to say it? yes, it's a your lips but better! It has ever such a slight shimmer too it. It lasts well on the lips, a little top up is required after eating but that's all. Its perfect for the up and coming spring months. The matte finish is definitely something i'm loving on my lips right now and this gem has got me longing for more from this range!
Have you got this shade or any others from this range? What are your thoughts?
You can buy the Velvet Matte Lip Pencils from any Nars counter, Nars online or Space N.K £19 (it's gone up by £1 since I bought it! - sneaky Nars)



This shade looks absolutely beautiful!
ReplyDeletewww.saltandchic.com // UK Fashion Blog
i'm obsessed with it! I have Jill to thank 100%! x
DeleteThe shade looks absolutely stunning! the kind of nude I usually go for :)
ReplyDeleteMummy’s Beauty Corner
It's really pretty and natural, so versatile too! dressed up of down! fab investment x
DeleteI'm yet to try any NARS lip pencils but I just love this shade, so gorgeous and the longevity of it is very appealing x
ReplyDeleteBeauty with charm
This was my first one :-) i'm going back for more! x
Delete