Super Facialist by Una Brennan
Sunday, 15 February 2015
Cleansing Oil • Skincare • Una BrenanI'll be honest, my skincare routine is very very lazy and seriously lacking. I usually just go for the quickest option which is good old soap and water *hangs head in shame*. I really need to start taking better care of my skin and taking my make up off properly! So in my effort to start incorporating new things into me routine I picked up this cleansing oil; Super Facialist by Una Brennan.
So first up, this smells incredible, like oranges? ... I'm pretty certain that's what it is anyway. Now this isn't the first cleansing oil I've tried and i'll be honest it's not my favourite either but i'll let you in on what that is later. The formula of this cleansing oil is a little on the heavy side. Sadly it's just a little too greasy for my liking. I'm a little bit funny with oil, I'm not overly keen on the way it feels and I cannot stand it being on my hands... That goes for any type of oil, heck even cooking oil *squirms at the thought* and this one is just too much for my liking. Now it's not prefect at removing make up either, i'm left with panda eyes and a oily foundation mess on my face so it's back to the soap and water to wash off the greasy residue and the make up it just doesn't want to budge off my face.. So much for ditching that one ay?
For me this just doesn't live up to my top spot cleansing oil (Body Shop Chamomile Silky Cleansing Oil if your interested) - if you'd like to see a review on that let me know. I didn't want to be disappointed with this one, after seeing Anna from VDM share good thought's I was expecting to love it as Anna is usually fab at finding some real gems! I'm still wanting to try more from the Una Brennan rage, i'm not put off yet!
If you want to try this you can but it in store or online at Boots for £10.99
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

It sounds a bit disappointing - why don't you try a micellar water? x
ReplyDeleteHeather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x
I have tried these and I do like them ! i'm really wanting the clinique take the day off cleansing balm! x
Delete