Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder
Monday, 2 February 2015
Base • Charlotte Tilbury • FoundationAnother item I bought in my most recent splurge is the Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder foundation. I'm yet to find a Charlotte Tilbury product that has disappointed me and this is included in that. I love the system she has with her make up line, it's simple and yet effective. Light Wonder is the only foundation in Charlotte's line and it comes in 10 shades from 1 being the lightest and 10 the darkest (i'm shade 2 for reference). The system is just easy, there isn't several different foundations promising different finishes, full cover, light cover... you know the drill; it's one foundation which is claimed to have a light feel to it, perfect coverage and breathable. Do I agree? Yes, although I would say perfect coverage is one that's up for debate as that's different for everyone.
First things first the packaging. It's kind of a tube I guess you'd call this? It's plastic and you squeeze the formula out of the little nib at the end. No pump but yet no problem. It's not a glass bottle where your trying to tip just the right amount onto the back of your hand actually i'd even go as far as to say I'm liking this more than a pump, you've got more control over how much you get out and I'm yet to end up with any waste. A little screw cap covers the (what i'm going to call) nib - if you know the proper or a better name for this let me know. The screw cap is of course rose gold. Everything in Charlotte's range has got something rose gold added into the designs of her packaging, simple but I love it; actually I just love rose gold but don't we all?
Onto the foundation; I really really like this. I'd say its more a medium build-able coverage which leaves your skin looking healthy and radiant. It's easy to work with and blends into the skin effortlessly leaving an even finish. It's a really nice one for everyday wear, it looks healthy. I actually often put my foundations through their paces and try them out at work... that doesn't sound like it's hard work but I promise you it is. I actually don't usually wear any make up to work, I just tie my hair up and go. Not that I want to bore you all with my job but I work in an heavy, industrial environment, it's hard not to go into much detail here about my what I do but trust me when I say that CT was put to the test . It lasted amazing all day, no slipping or sliding and I didn't look as though I was desperate for a spot of powder.
You can buy from any Charlotte Tilbury counter or online at Charlotte Tilbury or Harvey Nichols for £32. Have you tried this foundation yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments: