Lush | The Comforter

Sunday, 8 February 2015



After going on a lovely long walk on Saturday it's safe to say I was pretty tired when I got home and all I wanted was a relax in the bath. It's rare for me to want to have a bath (don't panic!) I much prefer to jump in and out of the shower, I just find it quite hard to relax in a bath. Why? I like the water hot, no one likes a cold bath but then after sitting for so long I get waaay to warm... can't win. However this particular night I really really felt like I needed a bath which meant one thing, my Lush Comforter would get some use! I was really excited to use the product, I know its a favourite of many peoples and I had a feeling it wouldn't disappoint... I wasn't wrong.

First thing is that this smells... AMAZING really fruity and fresh but not overpowering. I can't even begin to explain how good it smells (those of you who've tried it will know what I mean) Those of you who haven't... I urge you to go to Lush, even if it's just to smell it. I didn't use a lot of the bubble bar either they suggest half but I just broke a small section off and crumbled it under the hot tap whilst it was running so a little really goes a long way. You can see from the photo I ended up with a beautiful pink and bubble bath, I did have to separate the bubbles for the photo too because there were so many! I felt so so relaxed, the comforter could be a game changer and change my opinions on baths! I can see this bar going a really long way, I've got more than half of it left which makes it really good value for money too! I slept really really well after using this product, i'm not going to lie the fact I went on a long walk probably contributed to that but The Comforter really helped relax me. After this i'm dying to try more Lush products, I really like the fact that they don't test on animals, all of Lush products are cruelty free which I think is amazing.

You can order Lush products online but if you live near a Lush store, I'd day go in! The staff are helpful and there are so many other amazing products to be discovered! If you wish to buy line you can do that: here for £4.75

Have you tried this bubble bar? What other Lush products do you love?

5 comments:

  1. Love the comforter, favourite Lush product x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's sooo nice! I really need to start shopping in Lush more often! xx

      Delete
  2. I'm kind of the same with baths. I do like them but find it really hard to get them right. I hate a bath that's not warm enough but I also can't deal with it being a bit too hot as after a few minutes I just start to sweat and end up getting out after 10 minutes or so. I've never tried this but I really like the look of it from your picture so I might treat myself to one x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad i'm not the only one! I get so bored in them too! It's worth a go, I did enjoy this one (although I still didn't stay in the bath for hours!) xx

      Delete
  3. I love LUSH, I bought The Comforter for the first time but haven't tried it out...yet! It looks really nice and I agree with it smelling gorgeous :)

    Dalal xx, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...