Two Mac lipsticks I can't get enough of

Sunday, 18 January 2015



For today's post I wanted to share with you two Mac lipsticks I love. You can see from the photos one of the two I favour a little more but nonetheless, I love them both! I'd like to introduce you all to Mac, Viva Glam 2 and Mac Twig.  Bizarrely I actually purchased these both on the same day I remember being glued to the lipstick counter at Harvey Nichols in Leeds and after not being able to choose between them I left with both. In one sense they're similar, they both have a more browny undertone and are both nudey-pinks but yet I still class these as oh so different.

 Swatched Left: Twig, Right: Viva Glam 2

You can see they're both an all rounder lipstick, day or night (although I tend to favour Viva Glam 2 in the day and then Switch for Twig in an evening) Both lipsticks are from the satin finish range and both have the most amazing finish, moisturizing and kind of a semi-matte. I've seen a few people post about their dislike for this finish but in all honesty, I love it. If i'm ever stuck for what lipstick to go for, these two are the ones I always fall back on. I've actually never once finished a lipstick but in fact, I feel like I need to repurchase Viva Glam 2 (It really is that good). Both of these are kind of an, all skin-tone friendly shade and not too in your face. I really can't stop focusing on the fact the Velvet Teddy is also in the same colour family but every time I go to purchase it, it's out of stock! 


Do any of you have these shades? and Are their others that are ''similar yet different'' that I should try? You can purchase these from either a Mac counter or from Mac online.

8 comments:

  1. I only one two MAC lipsticks so far Creme Cup and Rebel but I really want to get more especially a few pink toned shades for upcoming summer and Viva Glam 2 looks like a winner x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I absoloutely love Viva Glam 2, I don't own many Mac lipsticks, I really want to try more of them! xxx

      Delete
  2. Twig looks beautiful. Cant believe I've missed that one!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so pretty! I've seen a couple of other bloggers post about this one recently! x

      Delete
  3. Love both shades! They're definitely the perfect everyday shades for me! x

    Mummy’s Beauty Corner

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Both such wearable shades, i love mac for lipsticks they have the best shade range x

      Delete
  4. I love viva glam 2 as well! I also purchased this in Leeds store when trying to get velvet teddy haha! It is still so beautiful!

    Kayleigh xoxo
    www.veryberrycosmo.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its lovely isn't it! I need a new one! I finally got my hands on velvet teddy since posting this! It came back in stock online and i acted quick :) x

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...