Happy New Year!

Saturday, 3 January 2015

Long time, no post! sorry for the silence, I've been doing the usual rounds that we all do at this time of year, seeing family, spending time with friends and loved ones and of course, relaxing. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and New Years and that you really do have a wonderful year in 2015.


 Image credit: Pintrest

Looking back 2 weeks ago from now I had just finished work and had all this time to myself and it's safe to say you blink and that times gone. On Monday I go back to work, the same as most of us so a heads up I haven't fully decided a post schedule yet however I think around 2-3 times a week (don't hold me to that though) You can expect reviews, maybe some cooking and even a little bit of fitness related posts! - yes really. I started the gym back in November of 2014 and i'm continuing that into 2015. I'm hoping to make huge improvements to my health and fitness in 2015 and I want to share the journey with all of you! I'll never look like Millie Mackintosh mind you, but one can dream - her figure is incredible.

Quick heads up also, this post and my last post have had a serious lack of photos and for that I apologize, I originally borrowed a DSLR camera to see how I got on with it and then took the plunge and tret myself for the new year and bought one so fingers crossed, next post will have some lovely photos!

So with it being New Years of course I've got resolutions, haven't we all? It's just whether we stick to them... so here they go:

1. Continue with the gym: It started in 2014 and hopeful 2015 I start to see huge improvements, It's only me who can make that happen though. Maybe even try and get into running.
2. Eat clean and healthy: This was my resolution for 2014 and silly me didn't follow it, I think this year I really need to buckle down, after all I can't out train a bad diet!
3. Drink more water: More health related! but I really don't drink enough, I always rush to the fizzy drinks which are oh, so bad for you!
4. Decorate the spare room: It needs doing, badly, we just got rid of our old double bed out of that room and all we have now is a tumble dryer and a huge pile of washing! I'm thinking monochrome with some copper accessories...
5. Be kinder to myself: I'm forever looking at other girls and beating myself up over the fact I don't look like them, especially when it comes to their legs, I have the curse of thunder thighs and I'm oh so wishing for slender pins!
6. Enjoy it: Another year, 365 days to make wonderful. Cheesy right? But whatever 2015 brings I want to make the most of it and enjoy it for what it is!

So there you have it, 6 resolutions, quite a few and I guess there more goals for some of them but hey, you've gotta have goals! If any of you have anything you would like to see me post about in 2015 let me know, i'd love to hear what you guys want to see this year!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...