The Miracle Cream: Aveeno Daily Moisturising Lotion
Tuesday, 20 January 2015
Aveeno • Drugstore • Essentials • Favourites • MoisturiserI thought i'd share with you all today a cream which is literally a miracle in a bottle. I've struggled with my hands for a long time now, it's actually a little embarrassing! I remember at the worst point the skin on my hands was red raw, literally, it looked awful. They were so dry that they would crack and bleed which was so so painful (tmi right). I'd tried everything it had gotten to the point where anything touching my hands made them feel like they were on fire and i was left with no option but to seek a little bit of medical advice, little did I know the doctor would introduce me to this absolute gem which had been sitting on the drugstore shelf all along. I'd never heard of Aveeno before but fast forward 3 years (yes really) and it's quite possibly my most repurchased product going.
So the product itself, it has a thick texture which once rubbed into your skin literally melts into it. It's not greasy and it doesn't linger on your skin (you know the creams i'm taking about). It leaves your skin feeling so soft and my hands? They've gone from the horrible red, dry and cracked mess to looking good as new (if not better).
I absolutely love this product and although it may seem a little expensive compared to other creams and lotions it's worth every penny you can get Aveeno from both Superdrug (£7.15) and Boots (7.65) for 300ml. Have any of you tried Aveeno yet?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

This actually sounds wonderful, I always overlook Aveeno!
ReplyDeleteAnnabel ♥
Mascara & Maltesers
I can't recommend it enough :-) xxx
DeleteI can't recommend it enough :-) xxx
DeleteI can't remember who it was now but I've recently read another post where the blogger had an issue with their skin and when they headed to the doctors they were prescribed this. I do have a problem with patches of really dry skin that most moisturisers don't really touch so I will bear this one in mind for the future x
ReplyDeleteBecky @ The Little Blog of Beauty
Ah no way! I wish i had a picture of my skin before so show people how much off a difference it made! X
DeleteAh no way! I wish i had a picture of my skin before so show people how much off a difference it made! X
Deletei've heard this is good a few times now so will have to check it out!
ReplyDeletefrom helen at thelovecatsinc.com
Its, fab! Huge bonus that it doesn't leave your skin greasy, i can't stand that feeling! X
DeleteIts, fab! Huge bonus that it doesn't leave your skin greasy, i can't stand that feeling! X
Delete