Real Techniques Duo Fiber Brush Set

Sunday, 7 December 2014


There's no secret Real Techniques are an affordable brand, the brushes are amazing quality and this little set did not disappoint.  I picked these up only around a week a go, but trust me a week is enough to know that In love them!


This brush set is different to the usual Real techniques brushes, the bristles are much softer and they make it impossible to pick up too much product, which is brilliant for those just starting out or I guess even those of us who can't quite grasp the difference between lightly powder to set and looking like you've applied 'talc' to your face.


The set includes a powder brush, a contour brush and a blending brush. My favourite of the set? it's got to be the powder brush. It just allows you to deposit the right amount of powder to your face, having said that it's the same for all of the brush's but the powder brush just... it's just good, really good! I was so impressed with every brush in this set, they're just beautiful, I also love the sleek black design of these however the writing on them is still colour  coded the same as the usual yellow/orange, pink and purple. I highly recommend this set and they'd also make a lovely gift for fellow make up lovers.

You can buy this set form Superdrug, £20.99

6 comments:

  1. Oooo I haven't seen these ones before, I love my real techniques brushes and I may just have to have a look at these ones!
    loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk

    Lucy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really lovely, i fully recommend them :-) xxx

      Delete
  2. I got these in white and I love the powder brush! it's amazing for lightly powdering the face :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're fab aren't they! the powder one is everything ive been looking for and more! Xxx

      Delete
  3. I really have to buy these once. I asked for Sleek brushes for Christmas, so we'll see how they are in quality. But I heard sooo many good reviews on Real Techniques.

    Mary x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so affordable and brilliant quality! I can't recommend them enough! :-) xxxxx

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...