Nars sheer glow aka my favourite foundation

Saturday, 6 December 2014



When it comes to foundation it's just got to be right, its the base for everything else and there's no room for error. That's where Nars Sheer Glow comes in! I'm fairly picky with foundations, but if your going to be spending £30+ then its got to be right.

I don't think Nars could release a product that I didn't like, they just seem to get it right every time and Sheer Glow is no exception to that. It's a dream to apply, it buffs effortlessly into the skin and leaves you with a beautiful even finish. The coverage is more medium to full but it's build-able, it doesn't look cakey in any way. It fits it's name Sheer Glow, it really does add a healthy glow to your skin and makes you look more radiant and awake.


Colour-wise for me I like it that much I know what I am with a tan and my natural skin tone, Fiji is my everyday shade and Punjab for for the summer months or whilst on holiday... I'm currently out of fiji and I need to place another order, stat! I think if there was one issue I had with this it's the 'pump' issue. I'm sure you've seen this one over and over but seriously why doesn't it come with a pump as standard? those things are never in stock either so it's the battle with not getting too much on the back of your hands for now! That aside I love love love love it and i'm certain there will always be a bottle in my stash!


You can buy Nars Sheer Glow from Space Nk, £31

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...