The buffing brush has been my brush of choice since discovering the real techniques buffing brush (prior to that it was the stippling brush and before that? those weird paint brush looking ones) , I though it was perfect but it started to show flaws. Buffing in my foundation became a chore and I always had to finish it off with a spot of blotting with my Real Techniques Sponge to try and blend in the streaks it left me with. Despite this I plodded on for quite some time until the Zoeva Rose Golden Luxury set came into my collection. With this set the 102 Silk Finish brush came winging in and my Real Techniques buffing brush was set aside. Now this brush is fantastic and amazing value for money too, blending wise I loved it. What was the downfall? It soaked up way too much foundation and needed cleaning more often than I'd like to admit... and cleaning brush's is a chore I hate doing!
So the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage Face Brush, the name is a little deceiving because it works with the foundation your using to create the kind of coverage which you want. Whether it be sheer or a full coverage you want this brush has got your back! It effortlessly blends your foundation in. The bristles are beautifully soft and overall its amazing quality. Its a good size too, easy to slip into your make up bag for trips away.
If you fancy trying out this brush, I couldn't recommend it enough... £30 seems like a steep price but for the quality and the performance its a worthwhile investment. You can get the Bobbi Brown Full Coverage face Brush from Debenhams, Selfridges or House of Fraser.


I've had my eye on this for a long time now and hopefully I can treat myself soon. It sounds amazing despite the price x
ReplyDeleteBeauty with charm