Benefit Dallas Blusher

Monday, 9 March 2015



Once again I've left it far too long between posts! I've got so many posts planned, so many products to photograph and then the lighting has just been awful! I really struggle with my blog photography, I'm still getting to grips with my camera (as you can tell) and i'm so self critical. In the end I gave up a little and decided these photos would suffice for the sake of a post!

I'm not sure why but I think i'm on a bit of a Benefit mission right now, I haven't actually tried that many Benefit products, for some reason i'm hardly drawn to them... In all honesty the concept of their counter confuses me! - Are this product's on the side specifically for use on peoples faces or can you swatch them? I have no idea but the thought of swatching one and ending up with an angry counter lady frightens me so I've steered clear. However ramblings over - I'm trying to get over that fear, branch out more and try more Benefit products.

First up on my list of things to try was this blush in Dallas. I have no idea why I wanted to try this so much but out of everything, it was the thing I had to try. It's an interesting one, it's not like any other blush in my collection - Kind of a blusher/bronzer with a slight shimmer. I have to say I can't get enough of this right now. It's a beautiful colour, it really warms up your complexion and looks so healthy and glowy.

packaging wise, it's ok again cardboard... theres something about cardboard packaging that i'm really not into at all. It comes with a little brush, I haven't used this nor do I really plan too if i'm honest I don't use the applicators that come with products as I much prefer brush's that are in my collection.

If your in the market for a new blush to add to your collection i'd definitely recommend picking this up,  it's a beautiful product that i've been reaching for daily recently to get that healthy summer glow... even though spring is only just peeking through!

You can buy Benefit Dallas blush from House of Fraser or Debenhams for £23.50

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a gorgeous blush - I love the packaging x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Benefit blushes but this is one shade I haven't had yet from the range. It looks gorgeous and like you said perfect for summer. I know it's cardboard packaging but it actually lasts really well and I've never had one fallen apart on me x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...